The Old Tram-House Bed & Breakfast, Stirling, Scotland
Ideally located for Stirling centre, Stirling Castle, University, Wallace Monument and all the sights and attractions of historic Stirling, Scotland’s original capital.
The Old Tram-House B&B, a Victorian stone house, the last relic of the Stirling Tram Company, awaits your visit with a very warm Scottish welcome.
On a main bus route and near to railway and motorway links, The Old Tram-House is conveniently located close to local restaurants, bars and shops. Lounge, Dining Room, Entrance Hall, Bedrooms and Bathrooms all completely upgraded and redecorated in January 2014.
The Old Tram-House proudly serves award winning meat from grass-fed livestock and top quality produce from the local Fallininch Farm, including delicious, tasty sausages, bacon, traditional Scottish black pudding and haggis plus free range eggs.
About The House
All rooms are private ensuite.
- Free private parking.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the bed and breakfast.
Served 7:00 AM – 8:45 AM
- Earlier breakfast possible.
- Early Continental take-out option available.
Stirling is Scotland’s newest city.
- Central location in the heart of Scotland.
- Lots to see and do.
Consistently rated “Excellent” by Tripadvisor
We accept payment by debit and credit cards, including Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit and Visa Credit.
- Check-in: 2 PM – 11:30 PM. Later check-in by prior arrangement to cater for late flight arrivals, etc.
- Check-out: by 10 AM
- Discounts for multiple nights. Corporate rates available. Near Prudential and Capita
- Open all year. Workmen welcome. Call or email. All enquiries welcome.