The Old Tram-House Bed & Breakfast, Stirling, Scotland
Ideally located for Stirling centre, Stirling Castle, University, Wallace Monument and all the sights and attractions of historic Stirling, Scotland’s original capital. The Old Tram-House B&B, a Victorian stone house, the last relic of the Stirling Tram Company, awaits your visit with a very warm Scottish welcome. On a main bus route and near to railway and motorway links, The Old Tram-House is conveniently located close to local restaurants, bars and shops. Lounge, Dining Room, Entrance Hall, Bedrooms and Bathrooms all completely upgraded and redecorated in January 2014.
About The House
All rooms are private ensuite.
- Free private parking.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the bed and breakfast.
Served 7:00 AM – 8:45 AM
- Earlier breakfast possible.
- Early Continental take-out option available.
Stirling is Scotland’s newest city.
- Central location in the heart of Scotland.
- Lots to see and do.
Consistently rated “Excellent” by Tripadvisor
We accept payment by debit and credit cards, including Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit and Visa Credit.
- Check-in: 2 PM – 11:30 PM. Later check-in by prior arrangement to cater for late flight arrivals, etc.
- Check-out: by 10 AM
- Discounts for multiple nights. Corporate rates available. Near Prudential and Capita
- Open all year. Workmen welcome. Call or email. All enquiries welcome.
Scotland and Stirling welcome the world for the Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014!
The year-long program of events celebrates the very best of all Scotland has to offer. Visit Stirling in the heart of Scotland in 2014 and join the celebrations! We hope to see you here at The Old Tram-House in 2014.
Chance of a Thunderstorm72°/52°
Chance of Rain70°/50°
Chance of Rain72°/52°
Chance of Rain68°/48°
Chance of a Thunderstorm72°/50°
Chance of a Thunderstorm70°/54°