The Old Tram-House Bed & Breakfast, Stirling, Scotland
Ideally located for Stirling centre, Stirling Castle, University, Wallace Monument and all the sights and attractions of historic Stirling, Scotland’s original capital.The Old Tram-House B&B, a Victorian stone house, the last relic of the Stirling Tram Company, awaits your visit with a very warm Scottish welcome. On a main bus route and near to railway and motorway links, The Old Tram-House is conveniently located close to local restaurants, bars and shops.
About The House
All rooms are private ensuite.
- Free private parking.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the bed and breakfast.
Served 7:00 AM – 8:45 AM
- Earlier breakfast possible.
- Early Continental take-out option available.
Stirling is Scotland’s newest city.
- Central location in the heart of Scotland.
- Lots to see and do.
Consistently rated “Excellent” by Tripadvisor
We accept payment by debit and credit cards, including Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit and Visa Credit.
- Check-in: 2 PM – 11:30 PM. Later check-in by prior arrangement to cater for late flight arrivals, etc.
Check-out: by 10 AM
- Discounts for multiple nights. Corporate rates available. Near Prudential and Capita
- Open all year. Workmen welcome. Call or email. All enquiries welcome.